Recommended suite hotels or condo/villa help

anna2001

Earning My Ears
:wave: Hi....

It has been waaaay to long since last trip to Orlando and much has changed since '99, so rather than spent days researching the hotels:confused: I though I would ask for some imput from those in the know...
I would like a suite or at least connecting rooms that would accommodate 2 adults, 2-18yr girls, and 2 teenage boys, somewhere between 2-5 miles of Universal and had a resturant onsite or super close...I've thought of those timeshare condo/villas might work but I gotta have my maid service!!! :teeth:
So any and all suggestions would be most appreciated..
Thanks Anna

:wave:

Well.....Based on the rates I've seen $100-$125 should do the trick...but I hoping to find the "deal of the day" and lock in a killer bargain..Since the plan is mid September I am hopeful....Thanks again :smile:
Anna

The price range is a major factor when it comes to suites in the USF area.

There are several economy suite-type hotels in the area:

Holiday Inn and Suites
Sleep Inn and Suites
Comfort Suites
Amerisuites
Wellesley Inn and Suites

are a few.

The closest timeshare type is the Vistana Villages, which are close to SeaWorld. They do have housekeeping and they can be found on www.hotelkingdom.com

For a bit more, there is the Summerfield Suites and Embassy Suite on I - Drive.

For aLOT more you can consider the suites onsite,
:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!