Recommendations for winter running pants

bc7ate9

DIS Veteran
I need running pants/tights for winter (I live in Minnesota...)

I'm looking to stay warm at around 20-30 degree temps - I'll run inside when it's colder than that. :)

Since I don't need/want anything too hard core, do people think "budget" options at Target or TJ Maxx/Marshalls would be good enough?

I have a couple of pairs of what you would think of as typical brand running tights (adidas, mizuno, I think) and what I have found is they roll at the waist. Drives me a little insane. If this is something that would bother you it is probably worth investing in some better tights. I have a couple of skirt sports running skirts and they never move at the waist. I think they make tights as well. I am 'long' waisted (been measured by a seamstress) so this may be part of the reason I have problems. The tights I have are more than warm enough, just don't stay where they are supposed to. :) Good luck!

I ended up finding a ton of good options at Marshall's. I went with a couple pair from Asics and Reebok. They were $13/pair.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter