Recommendations Epcot Area

samantha3590

Mouseketeer
What are some good recommendations for late lunch/early dinner in the Epcot/boardwalk/HS area. We have Via Napoli CP package planned for earlier in the trip. This will be our last full day in Disney.

Crew's Cup Lounge at YC is fantastic. Beaches and Cream is fun (the food is just ok though).

We've always enjoyed the Big River Grille and Brewing Works at the Boardwalk. Not too expensive, and usually easy to get into.

Chefs de France. We had an early dinner there during our last trip & it was not crowded & really nice. The food was good too.

If you love World Showcase the way I do, I would do another meal somewhere there. :) Les Chefs de France would be a great one.

I like chefs de France, but it you are looking for a good atmosphere, then I would recommend San angel inn. Great atmosphere and I love the food. It is not Tex-mex.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter