Recommend a Stuffie Please!

jacknsally19

DIS Veteran
I hope my Disney friends could help me out with a not necessarily Disney related question. We are hosting a 15 year old female student from Shanghai for the upcoming school year. I would like to buy her a stuffie (stuffed animal) as part of small Welcome to Our Home / USA gift basket. Initially, I was planning on doing Minnie Mouse or Duffy because we are a Disney loving family. But am having second thoughts - I was thinking maybe I should do something more uniquely American ? I know Shanghai Disney opened and she may already have a lot of Disney gear. Anyway - I thought you all might have some good suggestions.

TIA

I'm guessing from your profile pic that you have a daughter as well? What about taking your DD to Build-a-Bear and letting her fill a stuffed animal of her choosing for the exchange student. Then if there's any outfits with an American flag or something, you could put one of those on it or just get an American Flag lapel pin or something and put it on the bear. That way, your DD can be personally involved in creating something for the student and it might help the student feel special that your little girl created something just for her.

I'm guessing from your profile pic that you have a daughter as well? What about taking your DD to Build-a-Bear and letting her fill a stuffed animal of her choosing for the exchange student. Then if there's any outfits with an American flag or something, you could put one of those on it or just get an American Flag lapel pin or something and put it on the bear. That way, your DD can be personally involved in creating something for the student and it might help the student feel special that your little girl created something just for her.
Such a great idea! (Although I have a feeling my dd will want to keep the stuffie - she def has only child syndrome)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter