Recently Purchased DVC :)

"Welcome Home" Wishing you many wonderful future trips to WDW. I have owned DVC for 2002 and have enjoyed many many trips with family and grandkids.

Welcome Home!

Hope DVC will be as wonderful for your family as it has been for ours.

Howdy neighbor. We own at Poly and love it there.

You're a 3 min walk to the EPCOT monorail so in my view, Poly is both a near-MK and near-EPCOT resort.

And in both of those parks when kids are little, park to room can be done while they're sleeping in stroller. Can't underestimate the value of that.

Plus. It's the Poly.

You're going to love DVC! Thanks for dropping by!:wave:

Congratulations and Welcome Home! We always say it's one of the best decisions we've ever made. :)

Good for you! We stayed in a Poly studio this summer and loved it! You can't beat the location and the theming is good fun.

Congratulations! Poly is nice and on the monorail! You will love it!!

DeerH

Welcome Home!!! We stayed at the Poly earlier this year for the first time and really enjoyed it. Loved the location and love the 2nd partial-bath. It was great for getting ready in the morning.

Congrats and Welcome Home!!! We stayed at the poly last october and LOVED it! If I could add on that is where it would be. Happy planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter