Recent stay at Grand Floridian?

minmick93

Earning My Ears
We are planning a quick trip to Disney and always stay at the Grand, especially at Christmas. It is our absolute favorite resort. However, with the loss of the orchestra and the gingerbread house this year, I am wondering if the magic is still there. If there are any members who have stayed there in the last few weeks, I would love to hear your perspective. Just not sure that the price is worth it--this might be the year to try a new resort. Thanks in advance!

We are planning a quick trip to Disney and always stay at the Grand, especially at Christmas. It is our absolute favorite resort. However, with the loss of the orchestra and the gingerbread house this year, I am wondering if the magic is still there. If there are any members who have stayed there in the last few weeks, I would love to hear your perspective. Just not sure that the price is worth it--this might be the year to try a new resort. Thanks in advance!

i stayed there 2 nights this weekend. It was quiet. We moved from Boardwalk and were lucky to get the room ready text at 8:00am. Boardwalk was quiet also, room ready at noon. I’ve stayed there before and was fine with it. I’ve done many Christmas time trips so I’ve seen it all before. If you want a new resort to knock your socks off, try Riviera. Didn’t stay there (our April trip was rescheduled to next April) but visited. Great location on the Skyliner. Had dinner at Topolinos, was great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter