Recent Price Hike At Trail's End Restaurant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, I do remember breakfast at under $10.00 and when the site went over $100.00 I was shocked at that. Snowbird discounts along with AAA discounts gone. But still did 7 weeks at the fort last winter. This year $1,300 a month 20 mile out nice class A resort. We take our cans of soda in the parks with us and find it hard to eat sit down anymore$. We will do TE on our first night visiting the park along with annual passes. But to stay at the Fort for any length of time is getting to pricey for us. Thanks, Joe
What is the name of the Class A resort? We were planning to stay for a month this summer at the fort, but I can’t afford to do that AND purchase APs for all 5 of us. It feels like prices for everything have gone up so much! I wanted to do a 10 day ticket & only go to the parks every 3 days, but I would have to squeeze our park time in to two weeks to do that. I’m not sure that’s what I want to do. I’m weighing all my options...

Sheesh, do you folks never tire of griping about Disney prices? If you want to stay and eat somewhere decent it’s going to cost more than a meal at McDonalds.

For those that prices are this much of an issue Disney has the All-Star / Pop Century resorts and their cafeterias. Fort Wilderness and Trails End shouldn’t be lower tier accommodations and I’m glad Disney recognizes that and is pricing accordingly.

Ok, ill here you out , but 75 bucks plus gratuity for some waffles and bacon for 2 adults and a child is a bit much. Thats really upper echelon pricing! Its not lower teir but high end. Its also a buffet. Not table service. And there should be something on property for those that qant something for a bit less. Its not like the fort is a 5 star resort.

Ok, ill here you out , but 75 bucks plus gratuity for some waffles and bacon for 2 adults and a child is a bit much. Thats really upper echelon pricing! Its not lower teir but high end. Its also a buffet. Not table service. And there should be something on property for those that qant something for a bit less. Its not like the fort is a 5 star resort.

That one has caused the "ignore" button to be used more than any other poster I know of.

Posting only usually to tell folks they are too poor to be at Disney and bragging about staying for months at a time.

More money than sense.

Its not like the fort is a 5 star resort.

Seriously? You can provide me with the name of a nicer campground in the country? One with more amenities? One better maintained?

Fort Wilderness is a premium campground that absolutely commands a premium price. If your income doesn’t allow you to spend time at the highest rated vacation destination in the world you should definitely consider other (lesser) destinations and it will make Disneyworld and The Fort a better experience for those of us who can.

How about that? :confused3

The "Ignore" feature does really work. :thumbsup2

I used it some time ago and in the list of threads I see "Ignored Member" as the most recent post for this thread but when I click on it, the most recent one I see is tiggerdad's post #26.

2goofycamper's post #29 came in as I typed this. The filter DEFINITELY works.

Thank you DIS Admins/Mods :banana:

Bama Ed

Last edited:
Im atually here now, part of a 2 week stay, lol. Come on down , I'll give you a juice box, sounds like you need one! ( i will not even charge you, im good like that). Campgrounds are not about the aminities or how nice one thinks they are. Unfortunately, you really haven't a clue about camping. Its about familly and getting away with them, its about freedom and getting back to nature. You can do this with basicly nothing or everything , like at the fort, or in a state park with nothing. Thats the thing with camping, its about you and what you want.. And for my income, i can afford whatever i want, that dosent mean i will. There is a diffrence between pompus and down to earth. I'm glad me being here effects your stay, and gives you pause. It should, get used to it. :teeth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter