Recent MDE Experience

mrd7896

Mouseketeer
I know a bunch of people have been commenting lately in regards to the app/website being down and not showing information. But I wanted to share my experience this morning booking my FP's just in case people are in the same boat down the future and start to freak out the morning of (like i did) :upsidedow

I was smart enough to have my app ready to go as well as my laptop, just in case. Because when i logged on on my computer at approximately 7 AM, Olaf appeared on my screen saying that the website is working on getting the page together. UGH.

In panic I opened my App, was able to select my party, went to my Animal Kingdom day first and managed to snag a FOP! (Woo! Early afternoon was all that was left but I don't mind)

Now was where the frustration truly set in. For the remainder of my travel days, the app would freeze, with an error alert popping up at the bottom while my computer showed that "All parks have concluded their Fastpasses". At first I had a mini freak out when I thought MAGICALLY every.single.fastpass had been scooped up, but then I remembered about some of the rides at Magic Kingdom that offer Fastpasses...and that there is no way that those have all been booked...let's be honest.

I refreshed my browser a couple times, started over, went to my app and still nothing.
I got the Olaf error as well as the "All parks have concluded" many many times, was able to book another days worth of passes then thought changing browsers may work. And it did! I'm sure there really isn't a rhyme or reason to why Safari wasn't working and Firefox was, but I was able to get my remaining day of fastpasses..and for everything I wanted.

Even though it took me 51 painful minutes..I guess it could've been worse. AND I am going right before Thanksgiving so I really expected for everything to be gone already.

Just wanted to post about my experience and for anyone booking their FP soon..keep refreshing! Keep trying. Sometimes my phone worked where my computer didn't. You will get there!! :daisy:

I got the same when I tried for my FP+s 60 odd days ago. When I get upset about this, I also think about 100,000 odd guests all trying to get the same sought after FP+’s, all at the same time.

Yep, it could have been worse than 51 minutes...

Like 9,000+ minutes. Lol. :confused3

Tomorrow will be one week since my FP day and my account is still broken.

I really gotta stop talking about it. I just want to be able to do something from my account on my own. (Made some FP via chat)

I had run into a similar experience as you. Took almost an hour to make a few FPs. I freaked out too when I got the response that all the FPs had been given out. Chrome is an excellent idea too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter