Recent cruisers 7-day menu changes?

52plan4

Mouseketeer
I recall reading about some menu changes recently on the Magic,can anyone verify or elaborate on this?

The menus were the same when we cruised last April and this past Dec. I had hoped there will be come changes when we go western this Dec. , but I think it was horatio horsecoller who said that was not going to happen. He had taken a kitchen tour or something.

We've only cruised DVC once (on the recent 3/23 Magic), so I can't comment on menu changes. However, since we are on the subject of menus, I MUST recommend the roasted shrimp with pot stickers appetizer we had at Parrot Cay (amazing dipping sauce). Unbelieveable, one of the best things I've ever been served on any cruise ship. :earsboy:

Okay, I'm still wondering if some menu items have changed a bit recently,but at least I know for sure to double up on that appetizer it sounds Yummy:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter