Recent BOG Breakfast and Cupcake Experiences?

Raven01

Proud Momma to DD
Planning on preordering a BOG Breakfast on the DDP. We are using Quick Service for the breakfast. I have 3 adults and one child under 3. The reservation is for 6 total people (two people are likely not coming).

1. Any problems with payment if we only order 3 breakfasts? The other 2 people are not coming on the trip, but I initially included them in the reservation. I have tried to change it to 4 people but the system says no seats are available.

2. Can I preorder 3 breakfasts using QS credits AND a cupcake for a snack credit? Should I order the cupcake separately when I get there? It's not a huge deal to be charged the $5 bucks, but I'd like to avoid it.

It's her first Disney trip, and her birthday, so the toddler gets a cupcake for breakfast.

I've seen a couple of threads, but when I did a search it was from 2017 and it seems there have been changes since then.

Thanks!

1. This shouldn't be a problem at all. Order as much or as little as you like.

2. I think that will work using all DDP credits. You can't do a combo of cash and credits when you pre-order, one method of payment only.

We did a combo of QS and cupcakes with preorder. They will just do two separate transactions for you. Don’t wait to order a cupcake there. They try to separate the preorder guests from the other guests and the line for preorders has been SO much shorter the two times I’ve been. Also they don’t care what you order. I got two adult meals for my 3 kids to split and they didn’t bat an eye.

I’ve tried to do the preorder for two days and keep getting an error. Our trip is less than 30 days out. Is this common?

I’ve tried to do the preorder for two days and keep getting an error. Our trip is less than 30 days out. Is this common?
Yep. Try a different device. If you are on the app go to the website or vice versa.

Since its counter service you can order as much or as little as you would like. Went in october and did just that.

I did, but it was just a matter of them fixing the website.

I would get to the preorder screen, order our food, then the next page I would submit - and it would generate an error.

It was on Disney's end. I tried clearing caches, multiple computers, ipad, phone, multiple browsers. One day I randomly put it in again and it went through.

I did, but it was just a matter of them fixing the website.

I would get to the preorder screen, order our food, then the next page I would submit - and it would generate an error.

It was on Disney's end. I tried clearing caches, multiple computers, ipad, phone, multiple browsers. One day I randomly put it in again and it went through.

Happy to hear it finally worked for you! Geez, their IT is often just sooo bad lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter