Recent 4 or 7 night cruisers- grilled pork tenderloin at Master Chef?

NikSwims

Earning My Ears
We are cruising soon (May 10!!!) and were wondering if any recent cruisers noticed if the grilled pork tenderloin from the California Grill is still on the menu for the master's chef dinner? DH was SO looking forward to having this again, but some recent menus seem not to have this included- can anyone answer this question for me? THANKS!!!

:)

We were on the 3/30 Wonder and I could be wrong, but I don't recall seeing the Grilled Pork Tenderloin on the menu. Sorry!!

DCL changed this menu in Nov 02. It's no longer a highlights of WDW chefs, just an ecclectic group of dishes. If you go to Barb and Tony's site and click on menu's, you'll see the new menu under the 12/2002 scans section. http://www.castawayclub.com/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter