Received Confirmation!

Disney Debbie

<font color=deeppink>Survivor<br><font color=blue>
For those of you wondering about hotel confirmations.... I received mine yesterday. I made the reservation Monday night and I'm not going until May. But something that may explain someone not getting their's - there was someone else's stuck to the back of my envelope! I immediately put it back in my mailbox and raised the flag for the postman - but some people may throw those away! I assume the post office will send it where it should go now.

I'm still waiting for my revised confirmation. I hope that one that was stuck to yours wasn't mine just in case it gets lost somewhere!

LOL, DD!

I've never not gotten a confirmation, they always come one week after a reservation. Too bad for that poor soul who was stuck to yours.... I wonder if we can put that blame on our wonderful USPS??? (half my family works for them, which gives you an idea of why I think that)

Hopefully they'll take it back to the PO and send it to the correct person. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!