Rebooking for Fall 2019 Discount, What happens to Dining Reservations?

kpdonadio

Earning My Ears
My girlfriend and I are going to be staying at the Pop Century in December of 2019. We initially made our reservation for 6 nights in January, and then extended it for an additional 3 nights last month. That said we have two reservations (that are contiguous) for Pop Century in December totaling 9 nights. I called last week to see if it was possible to combine my reservations in to one, but was informed by the cast member that they are different "promo codes"? When I booked initially I had no promotions or deals, and both rooms are for a standard view @ Pop. Regardless, with the release of the Fall 2019 Discounts today I was going to call and re-book our rooms to save just a little bit of money (10% supposedly). If I do so will I lose my previously booked dining reservations? Sorry for the confusing post, and thanks in advance for the help!

No changes to your advanced dining reservations (ADR). They are tied to you and not your resort reservation. So you can change your resort or even cancel your resort reservation and it still will not change or cancel your ADRs.

Dave

No changes to your advanced dining reservations (ADR). They are tied to you and not your resort reservation. So you can change your resort or even cancel your resort reservation and it still will not change or cancel your ADRs.

Dave
Thank you!

Our Travel Agent rebooked us this morning to get the 20% room discount. We missed the free dining by one day and can't change our check-in date. I checked MDE and out dining reservations are fine but for some reason it wiped our magic band order away and I had to set that back up.

Your dining reservations will be fine but do bear in mind that Pop Century's rates have increased since January so your current reservations without a discount may still be cheaper than rebooking all 9 nights with the current offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!