"Reasons I dislike Canadians" Move me to Canadian boards please!

Fellow Canadian! I know its hard to hear such things said about our beloved country but remember its all in good fun! We can be proud to be Canadian just like everyone else is proud to be from other countries. Think about it they wouldn't tease us if they didn't like us! :thumbsup2

Wow, am I ever having an off day? It was supposed to say "Dislike" not Dislink and it was also supposed to go on the Canadian board.... D'Oh! And it looks like Drag'n Fly has said all i meant to but couldn't get out. *Back to hole now*

Yeah it was just a joke. There's a running thing between Squid (aka Caroline) and LBelle since she's Canadian. Caroline is just taking a jab at her ;)

I think it is funny. I think as belle1981 said if they didn't like you they wouldn't tease you....like young boys :rotfl: Altough the US and Canada are different countries i think their is a kinship or sibling like relationship...and who doesn't tease their sister or brother ;) :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter