Really dumb e-ticket question

Breezer80

Earning My Ears
So i bought e-tickets, got the confirmation email, but never got the cards in the mail. Should I have? I thought every time you booked Disney tickets you got new cards? I don't think we have our old cards and we leave on Saturday! Booked on 10/20, should have been here by now?

Are you staying offsite or onsite? Did you purchase the tickets through Disney or a third party seller?

E-tickets means your tickets are electronic therefore you won't get a paper ticket.

But they'll need a magic band or RFID plastic ticket to enter and scan fastpasses! If you're staying onsite, your magic bands are all you need (assuming your tickets are linked in MDE). If you're offsite, you'll need a plastic ticket or you can purchase magic bands. If you bought the tickets through Disney, I believe you can pick up a plastic ticket at Guest Relations. If you bought the tickets through a third party, I'm guessing you'd have to do the same but I don't have any experience with that so I'm not positive!

You need to go into your MDE account and add your tickets (there’s a place to put in your e-ticket confirmation number).

Are you staying onsite? If so, once you add the tickets to your account they will be available to use with your magic bands. You won’t need an actual ticket.

first things first! Add all your tickets and link them to the people in your party on MDE. THEN make sure to bring the paper copies of your purchase of the tickets with you to guest relations. They will provide you with your RFID card there. We always get tickets 3rd party for WDW and this is always how I have done it. Have fun!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter