Realistic Upgrade & Early Check in

ckmommy

<font color=990099>San Antonio brings out the roma
We will be checking in on a Tuesday Morning (how early can you check in???) How realistic is it to think we may be given a complimentary upgrade in May (on a Tuesday) at the CR?? Am I crazy to think we may have a chance?? Should I ask at check in for an upgrade if we have not been given one already?? Or will I be charged for this upgrade?? And should I NOT request a room # if I want an Upgrade?? Sorry for the amount of ?? Hope someone can help!

Hi. The two times we were given free upgrades were in May and November. Both times we 'gently' asked for the 'greatest room we could get' or something like that. Anyway, not sure if it mattered, but we don't get extremely specific with our requests, usually just request non-smoking and look over what's available when we check in. Good luck!

I have checked in as early as 8:30 AM - just got off the cruise and went right to the resort. The two times we have checked in really early, we got really bad rooms - bad locations, noisy etc. I don't know if its related or just one of those things. They are usually pretty good about letting you check in really early if rooms are available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!