Real or artificial tree?

I'd just like to say I'm still enjoying my artificial tree. :teeth:

As I mentioned before, most years we have a real one, and even if it wasn't dried out, it would have been down by now so the Boy Scouts could pick it up. But with the long hours of darkness in New England at this time of year, I'm loving still being able to have the cheerful lights on!

I'd just like to say I'm still enjoying my artificial tree. :teeth:

As I mentioned before, most years we have a real one, and even if it wasn't dried out, it would have been down by now so the Boy Scouts could pick it up. But with the long hours of darkness in New England at this time of year, I'm loving still being able to have the cheerful lights on!

Well Christmas season just ended. Yet I see so many taking things down before even New Year's Eve. We just took our outside things in yesterday. Our inside stuff will likely last longer.

We have an artificial tree.

I just found a Christmas photo from 1964. The artificial tree I sold when my mom passed away in 2013 is in the photo. Nearly 50 years. I think she got her money's worth.

Not even close to 50 years, but we still use the one we bought when we moved here in 1998 and it looks really good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!