Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

minniebeth

DIS Veteran
Did anyone watch the premiere last night?
What did you think and will you watch this new series?

I didn't get a chance to see it last night, but I dvr'd it~
I'm interested (why not, I watch all the others :goodvibes) because I loved, loved, loved, Kim Richards when I was a child. I loved all the movies she was in and loved watching "Nanny and the Professor".
And...I had no idea she was Paris Hilton's aunt.

Should be interesting!:happytv:

I would like to thank Kim Richards for reminding me that its ok to care around a few extra pounds. You need a little fat to hold up your face. :lmao:

Its funny, I knew she was Paris Hiltons aunt because she is sisters with her mom Kathy, that was the only reason I DIDN'T watch the show. I figured I get enough of these kind of people with the Kardashians, I didn't need a Hilton over load! DD watches all the E! shows so we get lots of the Kardashians!!!

I saw it. I think I'm going to like this season a lot! Much better than that snooze DC housewives.

I thought it was a hoot when Camille said she had 4 nannies and then quickly added, "Don't judge me!"

Oh man I missed it!!! I will have to catch it when they replay it. The only "Housewives" shows I like are the Orange County and New Jersey ones. Hopefully I can add Beverly Hills to that! :)

I enjoyed it surprisingly. The women were all, what you see is what you get.

Which housewife was talking about surrogates so she didn't have to experience pregnancy? I thought that was selfish.

Which housewife was talking about surrogates so she didn't have to experience pregnancy? I thought that was selfish.

I think it was Camille (kelsey Grammar's wife).

I loved it. I only watch NY but I am looking forward to this one. They were all on "Watch What Happens" w/ Andy Cohen after the premiere.

Nothing was said about it in the episode, but I believe Camille used a surrogate due to health issues. Not just because she didn't want to be pregnant.

It was Camille, while they were on the plane.

The fact that she has 4 nanny's sounds crazy to me for 2 kids...

I watched! I liked it but not as much as the OC Housewives. I think those shows are going to be compared a lot considering they are within an hour of each other. I think this show is going to be really good and much better than the DC Housewives.

I really liked Kyle Richards. She's my favorite as of now.

Isn't it just as selfish to want a baby so much that you go through IVF? What difference does it make how someone constructs their family? Everyone makes their family the way they want to make it happen.

BTW, I adopted my kids so I wouldn't have to experience pregnancy. I guess I'm selfish, too.

In every case, including being pregnant yourself, it is a roll of the dice that everything will work out. A surrogate could change her mind and not want to give up the baby, IVF may not work and adoptions can fall through. Why would you judge someone who wants to grow their family in the way that they see as the best fit for themselves?

Isn't it just as selfish to want a baby so much that you go through IVF? What difference does it make how someone constructs their family? Everyone makes their family the way they want to make it happen.

BTW, I adopted my kids so I wouldn't have to experience pregnancy. I guess I'm selfish, too.

In every case, including being pregnant yourself, it is a roll of the dice that everything will work out. A surrogate could change her mind and not want to give up the baby, IVF may not work and adoptions can fall through. Why would you judge someone who wants to grow their family in the way that they see as the best fit for themselves?

I think the way they portrayed it wasn't the whole truth. They made it seem like she did it for vanity reasons and not due to health, etc. I think that may be the confusion some folks are having with what she stated and even Taylor's remarks afterwards - at no point did they state it was due to health reasons.

I think they made it sound like she didn't want to carry the baby for vanity reasons and yes that is selfish. IVF, I don't think is selfish, you are still carrying the baby and maybe that is the only way you can have one. As for you, and adopting, I don't care for what reason you do it, adopting is never selfish. But having someone else carry the baby to term because you don't want to damage your figure, then yep that is maybe not selfish, but way beyond any definition of vain.

PS And with the editing of these shows, I bet that is wasn't for vanity. She probably had some type of health reason for it.

The money these women have put the OC and Jersey Housewives to shame. These chicks have bank and their homes are to die for!

I recently started watching the RH shows. I started off with NJ, DC and now I'm getting into Atlanta. But last night, I couldnt get through the first 15 minutes of BH. Those chicks are TOO fake! When Camille Grammer said she had 4 nannies, for 2 kids, I was done. Does she even have a career? I get it, she's a dancer, but seriously, 4 nannies? For 2 kids? I can't do it, I immediately deleted it from my DVR, can't do it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter