Real Housewives of Atlanta

Kellydelly

DIS Veteran
Is anyone still watching? I can't find a recent thread when I search.

I can't believe how Kandi is sabotaging her marriage to Todd by allowing her staff and family to undermine him and treat him like garbage, is anyone else thinking that? He seems to be trying to get her staff to actually work and get her business going, and all they do is laugh at him and make fun of him and show no respect. Her mother is just awful. Doesn't want to share Kandi's wealth. Todd seems to be trying to make something more of Kand's business and her staff/besties are holding them back. And getting a paycheck for it!

I didn't like how Cynthia went after Phaedra about possibly cheating on Apollo. She had no real proof (considering Apollo is a known liar) but she sure went for the jugular for no good reason (she didn't benefit from the attack besides looking like she had her nose in her business). I don't understand why Phaedra is showing zero support for Apollo, unless professionally she feels she needs to distance herself from his criminal activity? She is doing a good job of making him nuts, that's for sure. I don't know if I buy that he has no interest in the kids or hasn't spent time with them before he went into custody (besides the day before that she stated).

Can't stand Nene and all her greatness or Porsha's new "I am so awesome because I am on a dumb radio show" attitude.

I think I am liking Claudia the best right now, she seems the most genuine.

Twirl girl needs to go, she adds nothing to the show for me.

I watched the other nighr, but I hadnt watched for awhile before that.

Nene is still herself and that isnt a compliment.

I like how Claudia was giving it back to Nene.

I used to like Kandi, but not so much now.

This is my favortie show of the Housewives franchise. I haven't watched this week but I'll get back to this thread in the morning when I do.

Okay...I'm caught up.
My thoughts:
Phaedra- I used to really like her. I don't know if she has changed so much because of what she is going through or if her true colors are just showing. She plays innocent when it comes to Apollo's criminal activity but she HAD to have known SOMETHING. I think she's just upset her name is going down with him.
***And how many princes ARE there in Africa? And WHY do they all seem to want the RHOA? Give me a break.

Kandi- I am not a fan of Todd. I get the feeling that he is using her as a stepping stone for his own career or that he wants to take over her company. I do feel like she undermines him, but I just don't like his attitude. She's been doing her own thing successfully for a while now. Why all of the sudden does he feel the need to step in and take over?

Cynthia- Cynthia went from boring to pot stirrer real quick...Trying to make herself relevant I guess. There was no reason for her to bring up Mr. Chocolate in front of everyone. NeNe is right. She couldn't even spit it out. She's not even GOOD at starting drama.

Kenya- Besides her annoying habit of being overly dramatic, she has actually grown on me this season. It seems like she's not trying to earn her spot on the show anymore and actually being herself. (Which I still can't really stand.)

Claudia- LOVE her. She is definitely the most down to Earth lady on the show. She's cute and quirky and handles things in a mature fashion.

Porsha- I don't even want to give this chick any of my time, but for the same of discussion I will. I REALLY REALLY dislike her. She's such a witch. Talk about someone with an ego issue...She is not half as important as she thinks she is.

NeNe- I love her for the character she is. I couldn't be friends with her IRL, but I enjoy watching her. I could watch a show all about her actually and be entertained. She's so over the top!

This show has just turned into a bunch of entitled nobodies (besides Kandi) going on trips and spending money they sure didn't earn. I can't believe how much they get paid to be obnoxious to each other. Marla needs to go and not come back. I won't miss Kenya if she never comes back. Did anyone notice how much Cynthia looked like her in the one interview where she had the long black flowing wig on, lol. That was during the Spain trip.

Anyone watching? I'm watching the last episode right now and I can't believe how Nene is totally taking the spotlight during Eva's wedding. Why are they showing clips of her last ceremony with Greg? It's not her wedding day. Heck, she isn't even going to stay with Greg for better or for worse. Nene needs to get over herself!

I am, but just want it to be over LOL. I was not interested AT ALL in two main story lines: 1. Kandi's burlesque show, or 2. Eva's wedding drama.

It is so very boring and contrived this season IMO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter