Re: Student Status

Rayn

Earned My Ears
Hi, I'm a student in good standing currently on medical leave. I want to return to college Spring 2006 and apply for the College Program Fall 2006. I do not know if that's possible. I will need to reapply to my college before I can start classes there again, but I'm not sure if my 'student in good standing on leave' is good enough for me to be interviewed/qualify for the CP.

There's little point in reapplying just to go back on leave to do the College Program. Anyone have any information on this odd situation?

You shouldn't really have any problem applying the semester you come back, as I have, along with lot of other people, applied my first semester in school for my first program. Should not be much diffrent... but then again it depends on your school.

The "In good standing" part is up to your school. After you get accepted, you have to have a school offical fill out a form for you, and it asks if you are in good standing according to your school's guidlines.

I would definatly get hold of the school asap and check what you need to do. It's probably fine, but in case there is paper work.

I don't post here much, so my credentials to post are below

Oregon State Ulumni
University of Oregon Ulumni
UofO graduate student

I see. So ... what defines a 'school official'? Does it qualify that?

Thanks for the response.

I've asked a couple people at the school and they don't even know about the paperwork I need to fill out. I wrote the person who gives the official presentation, although maybe there is a student campus rep I don't know about. All in all, my school seems a bit clueless as to the details.

The community college my bf and I go to was pretty clueless too. The gentleman who had been in charge of overseeing details of internships and the like had passed away about 3 months prior to our presentation. Luckly for us, the sister school for our community college is only across town, (it may take a half hour ro get there, but its no too bad) and after getting we organized everything with the head of the business dept. who happened to have the most knowledge on the program. All we had to do was dual enroll, so we're officially students at both schools. I literally went all around our school asking all the counslersif they knew anything, and no one had. I forget who said it, perhaps it was Jimmybop or TSR6, but getting accepted is the easy part, it's all the paper work that's a pain in the butt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter