??? re: Minimum Point Purchases

stlrod

DIS Veteran
I have a contract for 165 points at HH which is being re-written due to the new MBs. I have thought about once the contract is finalized adding 50 at VWL when down in Orlando at Xmas. I was wondering if it would be possible now to have a contract written for 150HH with 25 VWL points (just to give me something at Disney.) Is this possible (to mix from the beginning)? Is it possible to do 125 HH plus 50 VWL or do I need to have a minimum of 150 at one resort? I am not interested in resale.

You will need to have a minimum of 150 at one resort- then you can purchase a minimum of 25 at any resort.

Yes, you could purchase 150 at HH and 25 at VWL as your initial purchase.

I would also suggest buying where you intend to stay- HH is a great resort and we go there each summer, but if you intend to stay at VWL (or OKW or BWV or BCV) you might rethink your home resort purchase.

Enjoy!

Thanks Doc, I am buying it with the intention of uning at HH. I am a Marriott owner in Orlando and prefer DVC at HH to the Marriott properties at HH (not true in Orlando oddly enough.) Plus, I can get a 2BR Sunday -Thursday in summer for a little more than half of what a full Marriott week would cost me.

Good plan! We really enjoy the HH resort over other spots there also. You should be able to get into WDW resorts at many times also.

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter