RE: I need some good tips!

JILLSAVES

Earning My Ears
I need anyones help that is out there. We are about 12 hours away from our, husband, wife and four kids, to Disney World. This our first going, nervous. This is also I believe the biggest trip our family has ever taken. I seem to be extremely JUMPY. Besides a good shot or more coffee does any one have any suggestions to help make this whole packing thing a lot smoother.
I am sooo... afraid of forgetting things, and wondering how I am ever going to get it all done.
Thanks for anyones response!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Make a master packing list and add it to your suitcase. This will help you to repack when you are ready to come home. I pack the kids clothes in large ziplock bags. I add the socks and underware and they are able to pull out one outfit and get ready on their own. You can also push the air out of them and it makes it easier to pack more.

You will forget something. There has never been anything we couldn't do without or buy at WDW. Have a great trip.

12 HRS AWAY???? :eek:

Wish I was!!!

Just CALM DOWN! Bobcat is right, you will forget something, but dont sweat it! Just try to enjoy this part of your trip!! If you dont, you will regret it!

Just make you a list of the most important stuff you DONT WANT TO FORGET, then follow-up with the rest of the stuff you dont wanna forget. Check it off and then you will feel better.

But first.....close your eyes, take a deep breath, and smile. YOU ARE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=305095

Do a search too. There was a pretty good size thread about this not too long ago. :)

Have a great trip!! :)

I read and read and read for our first trip. I went into WDW and had a hard time remembering a dang thing! ;)
Just enjoy and try not to be too overwhelmed. It would take a month's vacation to do everything you want to do there.

Also, take it easy on the coffee! That can make you jumpy! Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter