• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Re: Crowds

linco711

DIS Veteran
We're going June 27-July 2. We were hoping that the park would not have early 4th of July crowds and we may be able to get in few less crowded days early in the week.........What do you think???

We went a couple of years ago a couple of days before 4th of July and stayed some time after it and other than the actual day of the 4th, the crowds really weren't any different than when we have gone in August.

The park (MK) WILL have early morning crowds! Since the past few years the park has actually closed early due to the crowds. So plan on being there early if that is what you want to do, personally I have been there twice on the 4th and will not return, the fireworks are awesome, but the crowds with the heat and humidity made it a miserable experience for me, but I also understand that this is the only time some people can visit, so my advice to you is go early, don't leave to take an afternoon break since you may not be able to return, and plan on taking several breaks in either AC attractions or restaurants.
:cat: :cat: :cat: :fish:
keiki,binky&mouse my 3 beautiful white kitties!

We went a couple of years ago a couple of days before 4th of July and stayed some time after it and other than the actual day of the 4th, the crowds really weren't any different than when we have gone in August.

Originally posted by linco711
We're going June 27-July 2. We were hoping that the park would not have early 4th of July crowds and we may be able to get in few less crowded days early in the week.........What do you think???
With the 4th falling on a Sunday, and with Monday the holiday, you can bet that more than the normal amount of people will be taking long weekends -- leaving work on Thursday afternoon or taking Friday off -- to go to WDW. Saturday and Sunday will probably be VERY busy.

:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter