RD Fantasyland plan for February

Pdollar88

DIS Veteran
I was thinking of rope dropping Peter Pan, then Pooh before making my way to 7DMT with a FP. This will be on February 4, my departure day. Has anyone had any luck following this strategy? The TP wait time estimates seem awfully high for RD-ing these two attractions.

The last two times I've done PP without a FP was RD-ing during EMH, and it was a literal walk-on. A little nervous since this is a normal 9 am open.

We have done exactly that strategy, it has worked well except for the day that 7DMT was down at Rope Drop. That funneled a whole lot of people to Peter Pan instead. We were toward the back of the Rope Drop crowd, and the PP wait time was already posted at 45 minutes by the time we got there.

This is what we do as well. My kids like the queues for PPF and Pooh so we RD them before heading to 7D with a FP. Works great for us in late nov/early dec.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter