RD Fantasyland plan for February

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by Pdollar88, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Pdollar88

Pdollar88 DIS Veteran

I was thinking of rope dropping Peter Pan, then Pooh before making my way to 7DMT with a FP. This will be on February 4, my departure day. Has anyone had any luck following this strategy? The TP wait time estimates seem awfully high for RD-ing these two attractions.

The last two times I've done PP without a FP was RD-ing during EMH, and it was a literal walk-on. A little nervous since this is a normal 9 am open.

2. g-dad66

g-dad66 DIS Veteran

We have done exactly that strategy, it has worked well except for the day that 7DMT was down at Rope Drop. That funneled a whole lot of people to Peter Pan instead. We were toward the back of the Rope Drop crowd, and the PP wait time was already posted at 45 minutes by the time we got there.

Pdollar88 likes this.
  3. Tksolomom

Tksolomom DIS Veteran

That is the strategy that Josh at easywdw uses. You can look at his MK touring plans too. I always look at both.

Pdollar88 and Ds4angels like this.
  4. disneydreamer1980

disneydreamer1980 DIS Veteran

This is what we do as well. My kids like the queues for PPF and Pooh so we RD them before heading to 7D with a FP. Works great for us in late nov/early dec.

Pdollar88 likes this.