RCCL virgin...help please!

Thanks so much for all of the information...last question...

1. Do guests decorate their doors like on DCL?

Thanks again ALL!! :flower3:

Depends on if the cruise is celebrating some event. I've never seen a RCCL cruise door elaborately decorated just because.

Some diamond members like to put their first names and cruise history on the doors.

One more question, I am getting excited, but nervous as I know DCL like the back of my hand lol!

1. Can you upgrade at port like you can for DCL if there are staterooms available? If so, has anyone ever done this, how did it work out for you?

Rccl has not offered upgrades at the port for sale for a few years now.

People decorate the doors all the time. We always decorate our with something as it makes finding your room a lot easier. Before putting decorating the door i have put my seapass card into a cabin that we were on 2 weeks ago. Then standing there thinking what the heck is wrong with the lock as it wont open.

Rccl has not offered upgrades at the port for sale for a few years now.

People decorate the doors all the time. We always decorate our with something as it makes finding your room a lot easier. Before putting decorating the door i have put my seapass card into a cabin that we were on 2 weeks ago. Then standing there thinking what the heck is wrong with the lock as it wont open.

Great to hear! There will be a big group of us going on the Freedom of the Seas in June and it would be nice to leave a message for others. Is the door magnetic or is there a fish extender (fish hook) to hang a whiteboard on?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter