RCCL for a transatlantic?

Birdie dog

DIS Veteran
I don't know if my group (5 adults total) would go for it. But, we're planning a transatlantic on DCL and obviously, we have two choices. RCCL offers several more. We aren't about the "Mickey stuff" but we enjoy movies, the shows, and find a lot to do on DCL. Would you do a RCCL transatlantic? That's a lot of sea days.

What ships are looking at? I've never been bored on a RCCL cruise. There's always something going. I always wish I had more sea days to see and do things on board. That being said I've sailed on their bigger ships. Their small ships don't appeal to me.

Anthem is going to do 2 transatlantic cruises in 2020, in April and November. I think both are 12 days. We are looking at those. I love Anthem and there is way more to do on her than the Disney ships (and I have done two transatlantic cruises on Disney).
Denise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter