Rates at Hyatt MCO

carlennaro

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone, and thanks for all the great advice so far. After I finally get to go on my dream vacation, I hope I can help someone else with some of their questions. As for now, still a NOVICE.

Are there any tips on securing a decent rate at the Hyatt for a Friday night? My DH and 2 toddlers are flying in late and want to stay at the easiest place possible. Anyone who has stayed, do you mind sharing your rate so I can get and idea of what I should shoot for?

Thanks!

We stayed there before our cruise last year and we paid $114 (AAA Rate). This year we're staying there again and our rate is $129 (AAA Rate). I stayed there on business last year as well and the rate was $99. I'm not sure if that rate was a contract rate or we just got lucky!!

I checked their website not long ago and they had an internet rate of $89. It had to be prepaid as soon as you booked the room and I am not sure about a cancellation fee so if you find it, read the fine print. Also heard that if you call and tell them you are on the cruise, you can get a rate of $99. Worth a try for both of those. Please let us know what you find as we will be staying there before our fall cruise and haven't booked a room yet. Thanks!:Pinkbounc

I've gotten it as low as $79 on Travelocity. I think the most I've paid is $129. The average tends to be right around $100. The rate will vary based on time of year and how early you book. I'd give it a try on all the different websites: Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, CheapTickets, etc.

That said, this is really the most convenient hotel for MCO, since it is right in the terminal. You don't have to take a shuttle. Also, if you're using the DCL buses to get to the port, the check-in is right in the lobby of the Hyatt. My personal opinion is that the convenience is worth it, even at the higher end of the price scale.

We just paid $99 - Christmas night. It's very easy - they have signs welcoming cruise members and have preprinted instructions that they give you at check in. Just be aware, that it's a bit noisy. We could hear the airport announcements all night. Try to get an outside room (not overlooking the terminal). I'm sure those are not the $99 rooms but worth a try. The convenience certainly outweighs any noise inconvenience. Besides, you'll sleep like a baby on the cruise and catch up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter