Rate your love of Figment

I grew up when the original ride existed so you better believe he's a 10 for me. That joy, that energy, that curiosity....such a lovable fellow:love: That giggle is priceless.

:figment:
I'd love to know how many of the people who don't like him just never got to experience the scope of his personality from the original ride.

Hey guys! Brand spankin' new to the forums! FIRST POST! But aw, it's only through DiS and other WDW vloggers that I have any conceptualization of Figment, outside of his comic series and Park Starz figurine (even then, I had to ask someone who the silly purple dragon was). Disneyland native here!

I grew up with the original ride - love me some Figment! I dislike the new ride, but go anyway just to see him. Really preferred the Dreamfinder version

I love Figment! I went to WDW for the first time in 1984 and Epcot and Figment were new. I was only allowed to pick one souvenir to bring home and I chose a plush Figment. My mom got rid of him when I was in college and I still cry if I think about it.

The original Figment attraction was great and I just fell in love with him. Now, my oldest dd loves him too and actually Disney bounded as Figment on our last trip. It just made her day when the CM's called her Figment :)

My girls love figment! And I think it’s a good family ride. But, I liked the original ride better. Then again, I miss Body Wars too! Guess my age is showing lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter