• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

rate question?

mitymott

Mouseketeer
Hi ,
We're going to disney in feb arriving on sun going home sat night. I have a ressie w/national and was just checking the rates again, and I found that I'm paying a weekly rate w/no sat keep. If I change the time of return to midnight sun morning the rate comes down over $100. My question is could I leave the ret time as sun 12 am and just return the car a few hours early? It's paid for until 10 am sun morning.
Please help with this one,
Thanks,

No you may not return the car early and keep your good rate! (most of the time, most companies)

Otherwise they refigure your rate to be what it would be for a shorter reservation. Especially with weekly rates, if you return the car too early, you get charged daily rates.

The only thing you may possibly get a break on for early return is, if the rental company keeps you waiting at the start, you might be able to choose at pickup time whether you want the rental to start at the reserved pickup time instead of the actual pickup time.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter