• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

!???Rant on Ratings???!

taz

Bye
Ok,

Im getting a little bugged by people giving horrible ratings for other people on on "rate the siggy" or those threads. I usually try to give people an 8 or better just to make people feel good. Lately people keep saying "I Hate the Packers so you get a 3" or something like that. Mine has the moving "4 Life" thing on the bottom so it is creativity. Then people are just giving fours for no good reason.

Basicly my point is, that do you really need to give people a bad rating just because it is the Packers or something. If it was the Bears in which I hate I still would give at least a seven. So even though it is a opinion thread, do you really need to bum people out about their avatar/signature?

Just want to know what others think about this.

(I know some of you will say that it is just a little thread so dont post there and dont make a big deal about it. Well its just that people can get kinda rude about a little thing like avatars/signatures.

I'm not gonna give people an 8 just to make them feel better.
I'm going to be honest. I'm going to rate on how I like them.
It's is an opinion thread.
You give the rating on how you like the sig/tag/location.

I'm not gonna give people an 8 just to make them feel better.
I'm going to be honest. I'm going to rate on how I like them.
It's is an opinion thread.
You give the rating on how you like the sig/tag/location.

same here for instence(sp?) if someones avatar of a band i don't like then i wouldn't give them an 8 to make them happy...and i want to know what people actually think of my Siggy/avatar/location

I guess I was trying to be to nice.​

its good that you try to be nice, but if thats what youre going to do, you need to realize that most people arent going to think like that. i see where youre coming from, but sometimes its best just to leave things be. im pretty sure most people dont go there to see how theyre rated, anyways. i consider it to be a post-booster

those threads are there so people can voice their opinions on what people think about other people's signatures so if you don't like don't post. that's all.

I try to be as nice as possible.
So I see what you're saying.
If people don't like something about your siggy they give you a 3 instead of thinking about how hard you worked on it.
But I have had people give me 10s and someone else give me a 2 for the same siggy.
It's all about the person judging it.

those threads are there so people can voice their opinions on what people think about other people's signatures so if you don't like don't post. that's all.

I work hard on my siggys and people just give you 0. I mean isnt that a little much?

Sorry but, if you ask me what I think, I'm not going to lie. There's no reason to.

Honestly, you shouldn't get all worked up about it, that's their opinion and not yours.

I can see why he is getting mad

i mean if someone would go post a picture of themselve (person a) in the show your face thread and another person (person b) would say o your ugly or what not, then person A would be mad. Other people would than say how rude person B is for saying such negativity. But person B could say o its just my opionon(sp). Than people say well if you dont have anything nice to say than dont say it.

Just something to think about

Some people will like it.
Some people won't.
It's just an opinion and it shouldn't really have any affect on you.

Some people will like it.
Some people won't.
It's just an opinion and it shouldn't really have any affect on you.

So you wouldnt be mad if you worked on something really hard and then somebody gives it a zero for no reason?

If I don't think what they have is at least a 7, I just won't post at all. "If you can't say somthing nice, don't say anything at all."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter