RANKING the DESSERT PARTIES AND MORE !!!!

We have only done the Fantasmic and ROL meal packages because we get those included in our dining plan, and we really love to eat at Hollywood & Vine and Tusker House and/or Tiffins each trip. So if you are getting the dining plan, those are an easy choice, and even if not, they are not a huge upcharge over the base price. We like Tony's, but have never gotten the parade package, and I don't think we will until the dragon is back in the parade.

We have never done the dessert parties because we are never 100% sure if the kiddos will make it all the way to the fireworks at night and then the whole cost would be a waste, as opposed to the meal package where at least we will have gotten to eat a meal. But also, I just really think the value there for what you get is pretty minimal, except perhaps for HEA because the hub gets so crowded otherwise. We always get FPs for Frozen, and it is easy to watch Illuminations from anywhere in the WS. And we prefer fantasmic to star wars at HS. I also have no interest in EMM because it is only three rides, and I can get FPs for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!