Rank the Fantasyland attractions

Captainkidd76

DIS Veteran
I was just reading the Unofficial Guide and must say I completely disagreed with their assessment of the rides. How would you rank them? Here's my ranking:

1. Pinnochio - I loved this one. Decent length, good effects, great music and the woodshop at the end was beautiful.

2. Snow White - I know it's older, but I love spookhouse attractions, plus I really miss the one at the Magic Kingdom.

3. Storybookland Canal - Pure Disney. Loved each "skipper" we had.

4. Alice - Not a fan of the movie, but the ride is brilliant.

5. Mr. Toad - Fun ride and nostalgia galore.

6. Peter Pan - Disappointing. Just too short lacking the story and charm found at the MK.

7. Matterhorn - Pretty much the most uncomfortable ride ever, but scenery is great.

8. Casey Jr. - Very cute ride.

9. Carousel - It's a carousel, but obviously one of the more beautiful ones I've seen.

10. It's a small world - Yeah, it is what it is.

#1 Peter Pan, best attraction of fantasy of flying, looking down on london, swinging by the moon, has the best rider interactive elements...and then that dip after the moon!!!

#2 Snow White Kitchen, best ten feet at Disneyland, in my Walt Disney myth, he started with the Snow White kitchen and then management told him he had a park to build, so he brought in piles of plywood

#3 Casey junior, but only at night, it is my drug to enter the real world, my 300, 6'4 frame in the cage,yeah, that kind of mind crunching fantasy to leave Disneyland.

# 4 Mr Toad, won me $50.00 for the fireplace feature, everyone else thought it was hell spitting out the sparks.

#5 Alice, best place to wait for an attraction, so much to hear, see and not what to see on the tea cups.

#6 Storybook land, though need a guide book for each change.

#7 Matterhorn, reminds me of how much fun the top 6 really are to view.

#8 Pinocchio, the Louvre is less expensive

#9 Dumbo, a tight circle is a tight circle, plus I am still in my protest about the feathers being removed

#10 Carousel, a carousel is not a carousel until it has a brass ring.

Here is my ranking for the attractions and ride ;)

1. It's a Small World - this is a classic, plus it's about 15 minutes long in air-conditioned bliss, so a great attraction to relax in and sing our favorite Disney song.
  2. Matterhorn - I know a lot of people complain about the jerkiness of the ride, but I love it, and the bumps don't bother me. I especially like this one in the evening. (I just bumped it from 3 to 2 ha ha)
  3. Alice in Wonderland - I love how they've plussed up this attraction.
  4. Casey Jr Circus Train - I really like this attraction. I think it's cute, love the refrain going up the hill, and like the scenery
  5. Storybook Land Canal Boats - I really enjoy this unique attraction. It's been here since the beginning and still holds up through the years.
  6. Peter Pan - Part of this is nostalgic. This was one of my favorite attractions growing up (read the book and was really taken away by the fantasy). I'm not too fond of how they flattened London, though, and that's why it's down further on my personal list.
  7. Mr. Toad's Wild Ride - This is a fun dark ride, and that train, then ending up in hell - always made my kids laugh
  8. Snow White - Love the scene where they are dancing. It's pretty scary for the younger set, and a good dark attraction
  9. Pinocchio - This is a pretty short dark ride, but love the effects (not as much as Peter Pan and the others, though
  10. King Arthur's Carrousel - I enjoy this one every now and then if the queue isn't too long. Always happy when I score a ride on Jingles
  11. Mad Tea Party - I haven't been on these in years. I like them, but the line is usually too long. It's a strong C-attraction. :)
  12. Dumbo Flying Elephants - I haven't been on this since the kids were tots, but remember how much fun they had going up and down.

1. Mad Tea Party at night
2. Peter Pan
3. Mr Toad
4. IASM
5. Alice in Wonderland
6. Storybook Canal
7. Pinnochio
8. Snow White
9. Carousel
10. Dumbo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!