Random thoughts..

katyringo

DIS Veteran
I’m missing Disneyland something fierce and we are just a little under a year away from our next trip....

So I have random thoughts.

I wish Disney opened up packages sooner then what they do. Instead of waiting until summer to release a whole year I wish they did it on a rolling basis.. aka I wanna book now.

I wonder what the “theme” next spring will be. We had Pixar fest and then get your ears on. I’m really hoping it’s not Star Wars theme next spring. I like Star Wars but we will have a whole new land lol!

It was “Summer of Super Heroes” in 2017 when GOTG opened. I wonder how they will do it different to celebrate Marvel?

I love Marvel comics and most of the movies, but their Disneyland presence has been spoiled by the fact that they killed Bug’s Land. I wish they had re-themed it as Antman-Land.... or at least kept Heimlich—my kids and I keep joking that it could have become Heimdall’s Choo-Choo train; we would have loved having Idris Elba’s voice using a fake German accent and fawning over candy corn...
:duck:

It was “Summer of Super Heroes” in 2017 when GOTG opened. I wonder how they will do it different to celebrate Marvel?
Honestly, probably a slightly different name and throw in a dance party that doesn't suck with a few new instagramable food items? I doubt they will do a whole heck of a lot differently if they do another promotional run for Marvel stuff. We saw The Season of the Force promotion come and go multiple times with zero changes so I expect this will be similar.

I agree. Star Wars Land sales itself, it doesn’t need any more hype. Marvel land is right around the corner though with a lot more naysayers plus with Marvel hype still going strong outside of Disneyland I suspect they will want to take advantage of that $$$.
What are the concerns about Marvel land?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter