Random kiosk question (outside Disney)

cheshirecat.star

Earning My Ears
I have a question that I can't for the life of me figure out.

We went last week to Disneyland/California Adventures. Most nights we left 6-8pm and as we were walking out, there were always lines at the Kiosks outside the parks. One night it was really long.

What are they buying? Tickets for that night? The next day? Why don't they have their tickets? I'm just so confused why they are there when the park is closing so soon.

When we go we usually pick up our tickets at the ticket booth the day before our first park day, usually late afternoon after we’ve driven to Anaheim. They are e-tickets, and we want to have the real tickets already in our hands on our first day.

The lines are so crazy long in the morning that I know I skip and wait until the afternoon to do anything with passes, etc. The problem with that is they only have a few windows open then so the lines are still long in the afternoons too. The last time I wanted to get an AP they told me I had to do it outside the park so we did it on our way out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter