Random BLT Questions

moericus

Mouseketeer
20 days until our first trip home! We've owned for 2 years now. I don't know how it's possible but now we feel a little rushed after all this time. :eek: We waited for the MK view. My boy will get to see the monorail every morning. He is going to be thrilled.

My wife wants to know if there is a hair dryer in the studios.

Can we fit a gallon of milk in the mini-fridge? Or should we buy 2 half-gallons?

All DVC units have hair dryers. She will find it in a bag in the bathroom vanity drawer.

Yes a gallon of milk will fit.

:earsboy: Bill

Bill answered your questions, but I wanted to say that I hope you all have a wonderful trip! I'm sure your son will love watching the monorail running.

You'll love that your son will love watching the monorail. Our 3yr old son was 2yrs old at the time we stayed at BLT and he still talks about the monorail! The monorail and Wishes were the best remedy for those cranky moments. Have a great time!

Thanks for the responses. My son is very excited to ride Mickey's train and Mickey's monorail. He is such a train nut that they might be the highlight of his trip.

Have a great trip! I'm smiling as I write this, as I have an 8 year old train nut myself and this is by far the best place to stay if your child likes trains. While the monorail is great, I think he may love hearing the steam engines from Magic Kingdom blow their whistles even more. Every time he sees a monorail or hears the whistles he yells, "Train!" Needless to say, we hear that a lot on our trips. Have a great trip. We love BLT. Hope you do, too!

(And I concur with everyone else... hair dryer in the room is fine and a gallon should fit in the mini fridge (depending upon what else you buy!)).

Have a great trip! We added on at BLT in 2010 and finally was able to stay 2 nights this past October. Wish we'd been there longer. We're heading back for 5 nights in December, seems like so far away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!