Randam (quick) questions...

KayDox

Mouseketeer
Hi all!
We are leaving TOMORROW! YHooo hooo!
(But won't get to Disneyland until Sun night)

Here are quick questions I have...

1) What are the rides at DL/DCA where we most likely get wet?

2) How's Disneyland Hotel's coin laundry? Far from room (we will probably staying in Sierra tower, which is farest from the laundry room)? Do you usually have to wait for your turn or there are enough machines?

3) How long does it usually take from Disneyland Hotel to the main gate? We are two adults with a toddler in a stroller.

4) Is it too cold for a toddler to swim in late evening? I see Neverland Pool is heated...

5) How long is the fireworks show?

That's it for now!
Gotta go pack!

Kay

KayDox said:
Hi all!
We are leaving TOMORROW! YHooo hooo!
(But won't get to Disneyland until Sun night)

Here are quick questions I have...

1) What are the rides at DL/DCA where we most likely get wet?

2) How's Disneyland Hotel's coin laundry? Far from room (we will probably staying in Sierra tower, which is farest from the laundry room)? Do you usually have to wait for your turn or there are enough machines?

3) How long does it usually take from Disneyland Hotel to the main gate? We are two adults with a toddler in a stroller.

4) Is it too cold for a toddler to swim in late evening? I see Neverland Pool is heated...

5) How long is the fireworks show?

That's it for now!
Gotta go pack!

Kay

1. Grizzly River Run in DCA. You get very wet, you might want to bring a disposable poncho. Splash Mountain at Disneyland you don't get as wet but if you are sitting in the front you can get pretty wet. Also sometimes the water sloshes in and gets you wet when you least expect it!

2. Coin Laundry is a joke. There are maybe two machines they are usually busy and near are located near the pool. I usually wash things by hand or bite the bullet and have the hotel launder them for some crazy amount!

3. Allow 10-15 minutes to walk to the main gate. You can also take the monorail into Tomorrowland but somtimes that can take longer than just walking.

4. We have swam in the evening before, including last December with my nieces who were 3 then. The pool was especially warm that trip. One time it was freezing, the heater was faulty. They also have a hot tub that is not too hot and very pleasant. Its a great pool, we love it!

5. The fireworks are around 18 minutes and WONDERFUL!! Don't miss them and have a great trip!

Thank you sooo much for the info, especially about the laundry... I guess I should pack enough clothes! I am thinking about driving to Target real quick tomorrow morning to buy disposable ponchos...

Can't wait!

Kay :wave2:

I plan to buy "emergency ponchos" right before I leave... they pack them really small and tight. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter