Ran across a WDW CM who listens to "Connecting with Walt" podcast!

VandVsmama

DIS Veteran
We just returned late last night from our first ever family vacation to WDW. On our last Magic Kingdom day, we did the fireworks dessert party. An awesome CM named Noah took us to our table, explained all of the dessert party food offerings along the way, etc. He noticed our First Visit buttons and asked us how we were enjoying our trip. He was so awesome and very friendly and we chatted briefly about our mutual love of all things Disney. Learned about how he's from Toronto, Canada and is working at WDW for 3 months on the ICP program. I was telling him about the Bob Gurr bus tour in southern California and he'd heard of it even though he's never been yet to Disneyland! Then I told him about the "Connecting with Walt" podcast that I love listening to and it turns out that he listens to that podcast, too!

So if Noah is out there reading DIS Boards, I put in a thank you for you at City Hall before we left Magic Kingdom later that night. You are an amazing CM and it was such a pleasure to meet you! :disrocks:

Oh...lots of things!

the Magic Kingdom fireworks
Kilimanjaro Safaris
the pizza at Via Napoli
Voices of Liberty
my kids getting to meet Goofy & Donald Duck at All Star Music
my kids making Mickey tie-dye t-shirts - learned about that from 1 of the DIS podcasts!
watching the animals from our balcony at Animal Kingdom Lodge
going on Pandora Flight of Passage twice
seeing Country Bear Jamboree
getting to go on the Peoplemover!
Hall of Presidents

I really like the Hall of Presidents, and the American Pavilion show blew me away. I love WDW - so much to do! Going back in January, so really looking forward to enjoying the parks.

@VandVsmama - Glad you had such a magical pixiedust: visit. And ESPECIALLY you glad you found a CM to make you feel special (we all deserve that, every once in awhile!), and that you also "paid it forward" by putting in a good word to him to somewhere it can count; I'm sure it will make his day, as he made your night! :) (Big smile on my face here now, after reading all that - thank you!) :)

We just returned late last night from our first ever family vacation to WDW. On our last Magic Kingdom day, we did the fireworks dessert party. An awesome CM named Noah took us to our table, explained all of the dessert party food offerings along the way, etc. He noticed our First Visit buttons and asked us how we were enjoying our trip. He was so awesome and very friendly and we chatted briefly about our mutual love of all things Disney. Learned about how he's from Toronto, Canada and is working at WDW for 3 months on the ICP program. I was telling him about the Bob Gurr bus tour in southern California and he'd heard of it even though he's never been yet to Disneyland! Then I told him about the "Connecting with Walt" podcast that I love listening to and it turns out that he listens to that podcast, too!

So if Noah is out there reading DIS Boards, I put in a thank you for you at City Hall before we left Magic Kingdom later that night. You are an amazing CM and it was such a pleasure to meet you! :disrocks:
. Thank you for letting folks know about Connecting with Walt! And a big hello to Noah! Thank you for listening!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter