Ramada Main Gate West

4disneygenerations

Mouseketeer
Has anyone stayed here? Any information would be helpful. Planning a reunion of sorts and was able to get a really good deal including meals. So many mixed reviews.:confused3 Thank you.

We first stayed there in 2005 and it was a nice place back then. Our last stay was in Sept 2012. We arrived at 4 am for a 1 night stay. If it had not been 4 am and we were not exhausted from driving 12 hrs I would have left. The rooms we were given ( I say rooms, because we asked to be moved once) were moldy and dirty. There was a horrible mildew smell and the sheets were actually damp..YUCK!!. IDK if it was because the room was shut off with no a/c and the florida humidity, but it was awful. We woke up after about 4 hrs sleep and got out of there. We now stay at the Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista on palm parkway for our first nights stay before checking into our WDW resort. It runs about $45 per night and is very clean and we have no complaints there.

Wow, Jonell that was awfull. I mentioned this to my aunt and she said she was also reading the good and bad of this hotel. She also suggested to look at the Park Inn by Radisson which is right down the road from the Ramada. but what I've read this also has good and bad reports. Any thoughts?

Sorry but IDK anything about the Park Inn, but I would be careful before booking anything on hwy 192 in Kissimmee before doing a lot of homework. This is sort of a run down, shady area with many low budget motels and gift shops. I'm trying to get some reviews myself right now on the Champions World Resort.

If your talking about the one that used to be a Ramada is now a Magnuson that place has turned into a dump and the
area around it isn't so great .If your talking about the one labeled as Gateway I never stayed there but it awful close to downtown
Kissimmee after being in that area a few times I am not sure I would stay there their either .

Wow, Jonell that was awfull. I mentioned this to my aunt and she said she was also reading the good and bad of this hotel. She also suggested to look at the Park Inn by Radisson which is right down the road from the Ramada. but what I've read this also has good and bad reports. Any thoughts?

We have stayed at the Park Inn by Radison many times over the past few years (in 2016 and 2017) and we really liked it and had great experiences. i would rate myself as kind of picky and my husband as SUPER picky....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter