• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ramada Inn Maingate

Amberly303

Earning My Ears
Could anyone give me their opinions on Ramada Inn Maingate? I have posted before but didnt get that many responses. I would like to hear any good or bad thoughts on this hotel.

Hi we stayed there in 2000. It was fine. We had your basic room, 2 double beds, nothing fancy, but clean and VERY close to the parks. You literally come out of the maingate of Disney hang a right and pull into their driveway. The pools were great, we loved the quiet on in the back...tropical. The had a nice little restaurant, we ate breakfast there several times. They had a cute gift shop and the service was great. Really no complaints except that when busses of people pulled in late at night (I guess tour buses) it got a bit noisy. All in all I think we paid like $50 a night w/ breakfast, it was a lovely time. Any other questions I'd be more than happy to answer!

Emmy:)

Thanks so much for responding!! I have posted about this hotel several times and no one had ever posted besides one man who wasnt that thrilled with the hotel. Sheeeeeewwwwww .....I am so relieved!!
One question for you.........and i know its a strange one. Is there vanity to get ready.. outside of the bathroom? It will be 3 of us getting ready so we will need more than 1 mirror. Usually there is just a sink with a mirror that is located right outside the bathroom....thats what i am talking about.
Well once more ............Thank You!

I am racking my brain here and I can not remember if there is one outside the bathroom as well as in. There were 3 of us and I don't remember getting ready to be a major hassle, so whatever it was it worked for us, LOL. I am sure if you called the hotel they would be happy to help you. After I posted last night I told my DH someone had asked about the Ramada Maingate and he smiled and said "that was a fun trip."

Any other questions please feel free to ask.

Emmy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter