Rainy Day Go or No Go?

disneygogetter

Mouseketeer
Well after not being to Universal Studios Hollywood theme park since 2006, I will be returning this year, for Valentine's Day! But apparently the weather may be cloudy and rainy, so wondering if going to the park will still be worth the trip? Does the park have a photo pass like Disneyland does? I really want to meet and characters roaming around but not sure on the schedule etc. Not sure what the set up will be like lol.

The weather forecast may change and even if it does rain, it may be only for a short time. They have a picture package like Disney and many rides and characters have photo opps. I don't know if there's an actual schedule at UO, but if you're at the park early, you will see a lot of characters out. They're usually out in the morning to mid afternoon. When we go to the park later on, we usually don't see many characters out.

Are you asking about Universal Studios Hollywood or Universal Orlando Resort? For the general answer to your question going during rainy weather, YES. Rainy days are some of the best times to be in a Disney/Universal park. Thins out the crowds and open up a lot of rides. Now, does this work at Universal Hollywood? To a degree yes, but since there's no official "resort" area like Orlando, the crowds may hang around a little longer before deciding to leave.

I'd go. It's only a 20% chance of light rain showers, so it probably won't rain at all, plus like PP said rain generally thins out the crowd well!

Well after not being to Universal Studios Hollywood theme park since 2006, I will be returning this year, for Valentine's Day! But apparently the weather may be cloudy and rainy, so wondering if going to the park will still be worth the trip?
Did you go? It was a beautiful day with no rain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter