Rainforest room questions

You do NOT need a Rainforest pass to use the locker room showers and amenities. :) I do this every cruise regardless of having a pass or not (I never get passes on shorter cruises, just longer ones)

I would still get the pass....love the heated lounge chairs and hot tub with practically no one around. The bathrooms are connected to teh spa.....I suppose you could just go use it but wouldnt you have to pass the front desk to get there? Are you sure they would let you in ? I guess they might but.....

Anyway, is it still about $20 per day for the pass? I thought that was a great price! I paid about $18 for the day I went on our cruise several years back...

I would still get the pass....love the heated lounge chairs and hot tub with practically no one around. The bathrooms are connected to teh spa.....I suppose you could just go use it but wouldnt you have to pass the front desk to get there? Are you sure they would let you in ? I guess they might but.....

Anyway, is it still about $20 per day for the pass? I thought that was a great price! I paid about $18 for the day I went on our cruise several years back...

I definitely know you can still use it. Folks using the fitness center (also no charge) can use the locker room and showers. The day pass is still 18.00 and change. I never get the day pass though...just the length of cruise pass. I love the loungers and the saunas most. :)

I definitely know you can still use it. Folks using the fitness center (also no charge) can use the locker room and showers. The day pass is still 18.00 and change. I never get the day pass though...just the length of cruise pass. I love the loungers and the saunas most. :)

it has been a while since we cruised...is the fitness center bathroom / dressing room the same as the Rain forest spa? I will remember this. I absolutely HATED the tiny bathrooms in my cabin. I love my family and I realize DCL has some of the biggest cabins but I nearly dies of togetherness + claustrophobia!

it has been a while since we cruised...is the fitness center bathroom / dressing room the same as the Rain forest spa? I will remember this. I absolutely HATED the tiny bathrooms in my cabin. I love my family and I realize DCL has some of the biggest cabins but I nearly dies of togetherness + claustrophobia!

The locker rooms are right across from the Rainforest and just beyond the Fitness center and yes, same locker room.

The only way to get into the Rainforest is with the green band that they give you when you check in so folks cannot use the Rainforest without that band. They can, however, go into the locker rooms without it. I am totally with you on the showers in the cabin. I have two teenagers (a boy and a girl) who enjoy long showers. Thank goodness for the split bathrooms, but if I want peace and a little alone time, I use the Locker room showers. :)

The spa like shower were ok. The heated lounge charis are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! The practically empty hot tubs are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Habing access to their large dressing room and showers is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I carried my toiletries there to get ready for dinner instead of using my tiny stateroom and it was worth it just for the use of their nice dressing room /bathroom. When I went on the Dream cruise several years ago it was $18 for a day pass. Wonder what the price is now? id do it again just for the access to the big bathroom [in case I haven't already mentioned that......LOLOLO]!!!

If you purchase pre-cruise they are $16 per day - My DD purchased two for me for Mother's Day for our upcoming cruise.

If you purchase pre-cruise they are $16 per day - My DD purchased two for me for Mother's Day for our upcoming cruise.

That is a great price! I know Disney cruises are more expensive that other cruise lines, but the prices of their add on items such as this , seem to be affordable to me.

It doesn’t sound like there is a time limit or anything, right? Is there any order you’re supposed to do things? Is there ever trouble with people falling asleep on the recliners or staying in the shower or hot tubs way too long so others don’t get time at those things?

YOu can take a leisurely time and there is no required order. We only use the heated loungers and occasionally the hot tub. If it is really busy they do ask people to limit their time on the loungers and one should always limit ones time in a hot tub for safety reasons.

SW

Do the length of cruise passes make it quicker to get in and out? I had a one-day pass on the Dream, and getting checked in & checked out took forever, despite the fact that I was the only person at the Rainforest Room, because they only had one spa person at the front desk. I'd love to be able to drop in to the Rainforest Room without a wait. Is that possible?

getting checked in and out takes pretty much the same amount of time because it is the same process: hand over KTW card, get green wristband. IF there is only one person at the desk and there are other guests it can take a while.

SW

The locker rooms are right across from the Rainforest and just beyond the Fitness center and yes, same locker room.

The only way to get into the Rainforest is with the green band that they give you when you check in so folks cannot use the Rainforest without that band. They can, however, go into the locker rooms without it. I am totally with you on the showers in the cabin. I have two teenagers (a boy and a girl) who enjoy long showers. Thank goodness for the split bathrooms, but if I want peace and a little alone time, I use the Locker room showers. :)

Question .... I have never been to the spa area, so I'm sorry if this question sounds ridiculous ...Are the locker room showers individual stalls with a curtain? Thanks!

Question .... I have never been to the spa area, so I'm sorry if this question sounds ridiculous ...Are the locker room showers individual stalls with a curtain? Thanks!

Yes. There are 3 showers (maybe 4) all with double shower curtain. As you enter the stall there is a bench type seat with a curtain and a couple of hooks for towels and clothes. Then another shower curtain and the actual shower stall. They have Eleminis products like shampoo, body wash, conditioner. But you can bring your own if you want.
After you shower and change there is a long vanity with hair dryers, q tips, razors (single use) and other amenities that you can use if you wish.
It is awesome!

Yes. There are 3 showers (maybe 4) all with double shower curtain. As you enter the stall there is a bench type seat with a curtain and a couple of hooks for towels and clothes. Then another shower curtain and the actual shower stall. They have Eleminis products like shampoo, body wash, conditioner. But you can bring your own if you want.
After you shower and change there is a long vanity with hair dryers, q tips, razors (single use) and other amenities that you can use if you wish.
It is awesome!

THANK YOU!!! Cheers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!