• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rainforest Cafe

frankie0601

Earning My Ears
Does the Rainforest Cafe take PS?? I'm sorry if this is something that has been covered before -- I've looked everywhere for this answer.

Thanks! :wave:

Yes, both Rainforest Cafes (at Animal Kingdom and Downtown Disney) take priority seatings....and in my experience, you definitely want one in order to eat there or the waits can be 1+ hours.

:dog:

You can also join the Safari Club which will costs $15, you get priority seating and discounts. when I joined I recieved a $10 voucher which I was able to use the next day. Membership details have changed so check their website. You also recieve vouchers for your Birthday and anniversary and they normally don't bother about when the coupons expire. If you enjoy dining there it well worth it!
princess: princess: :
thewave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter