Rainforest Cafe takes ADR's now?

uicbear

Mouseketeer
I'm working on our ADR's for our summer trip and saw that Rainforest now has the option to set up an ADR at both the Downtown and AK location. The last I knew it was a walk up and wait(and wait and wait)system. Is this something new? Usually we go on a whim, but I'm trying to be prepared.:rolleyes1

When we went there in the past, I always remember getting an adr. I know for a fact we had an adr in 2007 because I just looked at our old schedule with the adr# on it for RC.

Here is a little extra hint. If you don't find a time you like on the Disney website, you can call the restaurant directly. They just ask you what time you want. I called today for July and got the exact time I wanted. The Disney website was nowhere near the time I wanted. This was for the DTD location. This also applies to T-Rex. Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter