Rainforest Cafe Dessert DDP Question

lilmape

Mouseketeer
Hello! I tried to find the clarification I need and failed. We plan to eat at rainforest cafe during our upcoming trip. We are a family of 4 with only 3 of us eligible for the dining plan (our youngest is 2, oldest will be 7). I’ve read that the volcano dessert requires 3 dessert credits, and I’m wondering if 2 adult and 1 child works. Thanks in advance for your help!

It's been several years since we've eaten at Rainforest, but at the time, I was thinking the volcano dessert was only 2 credits. It may have changed or I may have been remembering wrong. I guess this doesn't really help. :)

Hello! I tried to find the clarification I need and failed. We plan to eat at rainforest cafe during our upcoming trip. We are a family of 4 with only 3 of us eligible for the dining plan (our youngest is 2, oldest will be 7). I’ve read that the volcano dessert requires 3 dessert credits, and I’m wondering if 2 adult and 1 child works. Thanks in advance for your help!
Ask your server. We have many times been able to get the volcano with 2 adults and 1 child ts credit. I really do think it depends on what your party make-up is and the CM. We have asked for clarification several times and they've really always just beat around the bush. We were once a party of 4 adults, and they told us it would take all of our credits. We said no thank you and all ordered individual ones, but we have probably 4-6 times in the past couples years been able to get the volcano with only 2 adults and a child credit. - Last year our server also gave my sister and her husband the volcano with only 2 credits, so I'm not sure there's a specific answer.

Ask your server. We have many times been able to get the volcano with 2 adults and 1 child ts credit. I really do think it depends on what your party make-up is and the CM. We have asked for clarification several times and they've really always just beat around the bush. We were once a party of 4 adults, and they told us it would take all of our credits. We said no thank you and all ordered individual ones, but we have probably 4-6 times in the past couples years been able to get the volcano with only 2 adults and a child credit. - Last year our server also gave my sister and her husband the volcano with only 2 credits, so I'm not sure there's a specific answer.

It seems like it would save them money if they allow 2 adult and 1 child. The menu had the volcano at 16.99 and what we would order is over $20. Thank you! I’ll make certain to ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter