Rain, Rain, Go Away!

CindyVK

Earning My Ears
Good Morning,

I can't believe it but I leave tomorrow afternoon for our fabulous sister trip. We'll be the ones wearing the matching shirts, acting like (as our husbands put it) Disney dorks! :earsgirl:

I'm just kinda of bummed because we are there Tuesday - Sunday and it's supposed to rain EVERY day we are there. That is all the forecast shows is Rainshowers. Help me feel better....is the weather really going to be that awful or will we see some sun? I don't mind rain, but not the ENTIRE time! :confused3

Oh well, I guess a rainy day at Disney is still better than a cold, snowy day in Chicago!

- Cindy VK

Just add matching ponchos to go with those shirts and have a great time. :sunny:

I agree. Grab some ponchos and just enjoy yourself. Rain usually means smaller crowds. You're going to have a ball.

Besides the weather could easily change to sunshine while you are there. At least it won't be cold.

Katholyn

I'm on the "no rain" prayer with you....we leave on Sat for the weekend and the wetaher report has changed each time I look.

Here's to wonderful trips with rain only at night when we sleep and clearing for wonderfully dry days!!!!!

I am trying to stay positive about the rain too! I was so hoping for a nice warm weather trip. At least we are going to Disney!

Snap!! I have been looking at both weather(.) com and accuweather - they do differ a bit but there is still quite a bit of rain forcast :umbrella:! I'm hoping it'll change, at least so it's dry for MVMCP on Friday night!

I'm doing the rain go away dance too. Today is said only 40% and fine on Sunday (our MVMCP day) I'm there Thursday through Monday morning.

What do you thin 40% means I'm think a small shower or two??? :umbrella:

As long as it doesn't rain during the Sunday night MVMCP, I will be happy. I have the ponchos to keep us covered and enjoying our stay, but my mother outlaw won't handle the rain well. Please Lord, just this one night, don't let it rain!!! Maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts