Rain Forest AK Questions

DJFan88

DIS Veteran
1) Is this covered with the meal plan?
2) Would the Steak options be covered too? They are pricy, one is 34.99.
3) Can we access this from outside without entering the park?

My son likes it there and their hamburgers, but my DH will likely have the steak. It will just be them 2, and possibly not going into park. My other son and I will get to go to Via Napoli :) , which He likes and get to hang around Epcot!

I can only answer #3: you can access The Rainforest Cafe without entering the park.

My son likes it there and their hamburgers, but my DH will likely have the steak. It will just be them 2, and possibly not going into park. My other son and I will get to go to Via Napoli :) , which He likes and get to hang around Epcot!

Yes you can use your DDP there and yes they can get the steak if they choose and yes they can get in from the outside.

I've eaten here on the dining plan, and yes to all of these!

Disney Springs also has a Rainforest Cafe if you want to eat at an alternate location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter