Raglan Road.. Loved it.

Mackey Mouse

Me read the Navigator? I don't
The restaurant itself is quite impressive with all the dark wood and the wonderful bar in the center of the room.. We went in the evening in time for the entertainment, wish I could remember his name, he was great. Sang, played keyboards, played the sax, took requests and just generally was enjoyable while we ate.

The food was great, Baby Guiness ribs to start and goat cheese terrine... excellent, two of us had Shepherds pie, yummy, and one had fish and chips, delicious, and the piece de resistance, according to my daughter, was it's not bleedin chowder, hearty and incredible....she said she wished could take it home and have it in Boston where we are known for our chowder. This chowder was like no other...we all tasted and were jealous..

Anyhow, we loved this restaurant, I am recommending it and do hope that you all get a chance to eat and enjoy the evening entertainment, never mind the wonderful bar and great drinks..

Here's their website: http://www.raglanroadirishpub.com/index.htm
Definitely gets 5 stars from us.. and Shannon was our waitress and she could not have been more wonderful to us..

Enjoyed reading your review ~ Thanx for sharing.

Thanks for the review! DH and I are looking forward to returning to Raglan Road the next time we're at WDW--the interior is very striking and we loved the Irish band. The entertainment was obviously different when you ate at RR--did the entertainer play Irish music?

We thought the food was pretty good but not great--however, the whole experience in general was outstanding.:cloud9:

This is the second time in as many days that I've read rave reviews for the It's Not Bleedin' Chowder. I'm going to have to give it a try next time we're there. Thanks for sharing your experience. :thumbsup2

Pat

Thanks for the review! And glad to hear you all enjoyed Raglan Road! We will be having dinner there for the first time on our next visit to WDW.
-Amy in RI

thanks for the review looking forward to our dinner there 2 weeks from tomorrow:thumbsup2

any pictures of the restaurant or the food?

This is the second time in as many days that I've read rave reviews for the It's Not Bleedin' Chowder. I'm going to have to give it a try next time we're there. Thanks for sharing your experience. :thumbsup2

Pat

Ditto. It has peeked my curiousity! I was reluctant being from Boston and having some of the best Chowda :cloud9: in the world within arms reach I didnt try it. I look forward to trying it next time I got down to DTD and RR!

Thanks for sharing your review, DH and I are really looking forward to trying Raglan Road on our trip! :)

At what time does the entertainment start. DH and I have a 6:30 ADR. Will we be too early for entertainment? Thanks for your help.

Thanks for sharing Marsha. This is one of the places on our list to check out one of these trips.

We were able to eat there twice during out December trip to the world. First, with a party of 13 (including kids 2,2 & 6) for my husbands bday and then again a few nights later with only hubby, myself and another couple. GREAT both times!!! Food delicious and plentiful. Desserts AMAZING. Great entertainment. Definitely a must do for us!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter