Rafting on the Colorado river-Need advice

disnut1149

DIS Veteran
Hi
My DH and I will be Las Vegas in May for his business conference. I wanted to see the Hoover Dam and was thinking about a smooth raft ride on the Colorado river. The rafts hold about 40 people. Has anyone done this? I tend to get seasick in boats and was wondering if anyone that has done this, has gotten seasick. My husband would love to do this, but you're on the river for 5 hours, with stopping to take breaks. It sounds like fun, but I don't want to spend the money and then chicken out when the time comes to actually get on the raft. Thanks!!

I think I did a 2 hour smooth raft ride on the Colorado when I was 16 (I was on a teen tour - I think it was the Colorado, but I don't have anybody I can confirm with). I tend towards motion sickness, but did not have any problem.

Anyone else??? I'm getting ready to make reservations for this and am getting nervous about it. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter