Rack Up Your Post With Random Stuff Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you are not!!! I have seen a picture of you. You are not a lion or zeh-bra or giraffe!!! And a hiighly doubt you live in Kenya!!!

erghhhh...people who rawr.... :sad2:

...;)

lala

i'm the invisible man
it's criminal how you can
see right through me

we disected pig hearts today
its so weird cutting a real heart that used to work and be in an animal in half and playing about with it

' i played with a pig's heart in science today'

conversation stopper isnt it?

its so weird cutting a real heart that used to work and be in an animal in half and playing about with it

I'd say so!lol!

Come to Kenya!!! (Kenya believe it? Free snorkel with visit!)

I love pigs I wouldn't be able to do that!!!

In 7th grade we cut up a big lobster type thing. I am no going to go into details lets just say one word...

Mushy

I'd say so!lol!

it felt like raw meat
it was sorta nice to handle
me and 2 of my mates were fiddling bout and putting our non gloved hands in while the boys sat there going ew ew ew gross i'm not touching it!

it felt like raw meat
it was sorta nice to handle
me and 2 of my mates were fiddling bout and putting our non gloved hands in while the boys sat there going ew ew ew gross i'm not touching it!
LOL!
Boys think WE'RE wimpy?!lol
We were suppose to disect something last year,it fell through though.....kinda glad...kinda dissapointed...

Burning Hot Cocoa Sliding Down Trachea!!!!!!!!!!!ow!!!!!!!!!

i never ever ever want to cut up a body part... that's why i skipped biology as a lesson (even though i got 39% in my physics end of year exam and 75% in my biology end of year exam)

Wow, the worst I've dissected is a frog. My class observed a pig dissection because we only had one left after all the other classes did it.

am i lucky that (i think) our school doesn't dissect things?

I ONLY want to see one done to test if I have a stomach to be a doctor.....
kinda would like to see if I have to change my future....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter